- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 English muffin, split and toasted
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- Place 2-3 in. of water in a large skillet with high sides; add vinegar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer gently. Break cold eggs, one at a time, into a custard cup or saucer; holding the cup close to the surface of the water, slip egg into water. Cook, uncovered, until whites are completely set, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread cream cheese over muffin halves. Top with cheese slices and Canadian bacon. Using a slotted spoon, lift eggs out of water and place over bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Bacon-Egg English Muffin in Taste of Home August/September 2004, p12
Reviews for Bacon-Egg English Muffin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review