- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; grease foil.
- Reserve 1/4 cup crumbled bacon for top. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and remaining bacon. Press half of the dough onto bottom of prepared pan.
- For cheesecake layer, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over dough in prepared pan; drop remaining dough by rounded tablespoons over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting. Lifting with foil, remove from pan. Cut into bars. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Blondies in Taste of Home December 2015, p70
Reviews for Bacon Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Blondies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2016
"Yummy recipe, but my only complaint is that the bacon was not very prominent in the final product. I'll add more bacon and less chocolate chips next time."