If you're a sweet and savory fan like me, you'll go wild over these. You just can't beat a cookie, brownie and cheesecake all mixed up and sprinkled with bacon. —Katie O'Keeffe, Derry, NH
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; grease foil.
- Reserve 1/4 cup crumbled bacon for top. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and remaining bacon. Press half of the dough onto bottom of prepared pan.
- For cheesecake layer, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over dough in prepared pan; drop remaining dough by rounded tablespoons over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with reserved bacon.
- Bake until golden brown, 45-50 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting. Lifting with foil, remove from pan. Cut into bars. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Blondies in Taste of Home December 2015, p70
Reviews for Bacon Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Blondies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review