Bacon-Chive Potato Salad Recipe
- 2-1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Cut into wedges; place in a serving bowl. Add bacon and chives.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Spoon over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon-Chive Potato Salad(11)
Sort By :
This was excellent -- great flavor and very, very easy! This is going to be my go-to potato salad recipe from now on. I cubed the potatoes rather than cutting in wedges; we just like them better that way.
Our favorite potato salad! It's tastyserved warm or cold.
I love this potato salad. I made it at a huge family gathering this summer and it was a huge hit!
This is our new favorite potato salad recipe!
This is one of my all-time favorite potato salad recipes; the bacon and chives make it taste like a loaded baked potato. It's always a huge hit at our house! Definitely a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Creamy Potato Salads >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >
- Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Salad with Bacon Recipes >
- Red Potato Salad Recipes >