- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 slices process Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 8 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, warmed
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Top each chicken breast half with a tomato and cheese slice; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Combine chutney and mayonnaise; spread over roll bottoms. Layer with spinach, chicken and bacon; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bacon-Chicken Sandwiches
Sort By :
Very good. I added avacado to mine and it was delicious
Fantastic! This is one I will make again!
We loved this recipe! The mango chutney gives it just the zing it needs. Nice change of pace but will be made often in my house. quick note...I used thin sliced chicken breasts and that was much better than regular chicken breasts.
This sandwich was so good. The only thing I did different was grill the chicken on a stove top grill. Yummy!