“Everyone likes these. Flattening the chicken breasts helps them cook faster, and the mango chutney and other toppings make them a dish to remember.” Agnes Ward - Stratford, Ontario
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 slices process Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 8 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, warmed
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 4-5
- minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Top each
- chicken breast half with a tomato and cheese slice; cover and cook
- for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Combine chutney and mayonnaise; spread over roll bottoms. Layer with
- spinach, chicken and bacon; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 599 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 1,345 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 43 g protein.