Bacon Chicken Roll-Ups
“I get many requests for these. I love it because it's so simple, but looks like I spent the whole day preparing it." Sandi Guettler - Bay City, Michigan
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 12 bacon strips
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved and cut into slices
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not
- crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, flatten chicken to 1/8-in. thickness. Spread cream cheese
- down the center of each chicken breast; top with onion. Roll up from
- a long side; tuck ends in. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap two
- bacon strips around each piece of chicken; secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Discard
- toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken roll-up equals 332 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein.