Bacon Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
“I get many requests for these. I love it because it's so simple, but looks like I spent the whole day preparing it." Sandi Guettler - Bay City, Michigan
- 12 bacon strips
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved and cut into slices
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, flatten chicken to 1/8-in. thickness. Spread cream cheese down the center of each chicken breast; top with onion. Roll up from a long side; tuck ends in. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap two bacon strips around each piece of chicken; secure with toothpicks.
- 3. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
1 chicken roll-up equals 332 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Chicken Roll-Ups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC