- 12 bacon strips
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved and cut into slices
- Dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, flatten chicken to 1/8-in. thickness. Spread cream cheese down the center of each chicken breast; top with onion. Roll up from a long side; tuck ends in. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap two bacon strips around each piece of chicken; secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Chicken Roll-Ups
Sort By :
Mine were made with smaller chicken breast. but delicious non the less.
I coated the pan in butter to allow some of it to mix with the bacon grease and absorb. and some season salt. Mmmm when I learn how to post a pic I will
great for company and super easy and fast
very yummy :)
These are easy to make and very good. Next time I will try the Garlic and Chive Cream Cheese. I've made them a head of time too; and then just popped them in the oven when it was time to eat.
I know I've written a review for these before, but all reviews seem to have disappeared?!?! Anyway, these are fantastic. I often make with a garlic and chive cream cheese. These are company pleasers and very simple. Our family loves them.