Bacon-Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- Grease a 14-in. pizza pan. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3 in. from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bacon-Chicken Crescent Ring(38)
Sort By :
Great weeknight supper - quick to put together since I always have diced, cooked chicken in the freezer. Made up the filling in the morning, assembled and popped into the oven for dinner in about 30 minutes. I used green onions in place of white and Ranch dressing mix in place of Italian (because I had them on hand) and everyone loved this. Teenage son said, "add this to the 'make again' list!"
A simple, delicious Ring. Crescent Rolls, canned Chicken, Mayo, Veg. Bakes quickly. Tastes like a restaurant Dish.
This was good. I made it tonight, but added more Dijon mustard and omitted the Italian seasoning because its too salty. I also added broccoli and use a rotisserie chicken instead of canned chicken and it came out delicious!
It was pretty good. I wish it would have had a little more of a serious taste if that makes sense...
Made this last night for a group of friends, It was amazing... I changed it up just a little by using pepper-jack cheese and adding some chunks of ham. Came out WONDERFUL!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >