Bacon-Chicken Crescent Ring
This ring is really very easy to put together. It’s simple and so good that people always ask for the recipe. —Michele McWhorter, Jacksonville, North Carolina
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- Grease a 14-in. pizza pan. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into
- 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3 in. from edge of
- prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with
- remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide
- ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide
- ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide
- ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under
- wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 20-25
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot