- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- Grease a 14-in. pizza pan. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3 in. from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bacon-Chicken Crescent Ring
Sort By :
"Great recipe! Easy to put together and very tasty. Nice change from recipes with ranch dressing. Loved the Italian dressing mix in it. Kids thought it was very good. Used some leftover turkey instead of chicken."
"Made this for a baby shower. Everyone loved it. I left out the Italian seasoning, still good."
"So, so salty. Would not make again."
"I made this scrumptious wreath for a party on Christmas Eve. All the guests raved about it! So good and easy to make!"
"Great weeknight supper - quick to put together since I always have diced, cooked chicken in the freezer. Made up the filling in the morning, assembled and popped into the oven for dinner in about 30 minutes. I used green onions in place of white and Ranch dressing mix in place of Italian (because I had them on hand) and everyone loved this. Teenage son said, "add this to the 'make again' list!""