Bacon-Chicken Club Pizza Recipe
Pizza topped with lettuce, tomatoes and dressing? You’re in for a treat! Vegetables give the cheesy crust a welcoming cool crunch. —Debbie Reid, Clearwater, Florida
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Combine cream cheese and shallot; spread over crust. Top with chicken, cheeses and bacon.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk and dressing mix. Sprinkle lettuce and tomato over pizza; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice equals 444 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 939 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC