- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Combine cream cheese and shallot; spread over crust. Top with chicken, cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk and dressing mix. Sprinkle lettuce and tomato over pizza; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 8 slices.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Bacon-Chicken Club Pizza
Sort By :
Great use of leftover chicken. I'm always trying to find ways to rebrand due to the leftover snobs in my household and this fits the bill.
Great flavors, nice twist on the usual homemade pizza ideas. I used a Pillsbury pizza crust, and green onions instead of a shallot (I had those items on hand). Pre-baked the crust for 10 minutes, then followed recipe. Delicious.
this is a double yum Pizza! I will make it again, and once you get going on it it is very simple and fast to make.
This pizza is easy and so yummy!
i took this to a party, cut into 16 slices, and it went in minbutes, everyone loved it.