Bacon Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in the drippings over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain fettuccine; stir into a skillet. Add the Alfredo sauce, spinach, Italian seasoning and bacon. Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Bacon Chicken Alfredo(17)
Sort By :
absolutely delicious! I make this with broccoli instead of spinach. I also make my own alfredo sauce.
Yum!!! I got kids to eat spinach that hate spinach and they loved it. They even had seconds and thirds for some of them. I give this recipe five stars. It did not show up for me to click on it. Additionally, the dinner was easy and did not take too long.
Made this for a high school track team pasta feed and it disappeared quickly....with lots of moms wanting the recipe!
Way to good!
Was looking to try something different with my chicken alfredo. Just made this about 30 minutes ago...A huge hit in my house. I'm definetly trying this again!!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Alfredo >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >