- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 pound sliced Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon, diced
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in the drippings over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain fettuccine; stir into a skillet. Add the Alfredo sauce, spinach, Italian seasoning and bacon. Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBacon Chicken Alfredo
"This was such a great recipe! I didn't use as much spinach as the recipe called for, but I put enough in to look like the picture. My husband helped here and there and was impressed with how good and easy it was! I think next time I will cook the bacon ahead of time and save some drippings for the chicken just to cut down the prep time."
"This is amazing!!! Best recipe I've tried in a long time."
"Made it like the recipe, but did make my own alfredo sauce. Family loved it."
"I made this exactly by the recipe and I was kinda disappointed. The chicken didn't carry a flavor of its own just tasted like bacon. I don't know what happened but it didn't go over too big in our house."
"Absolutely perfect! The only I did differently was use my own homemade alfredo sauce."
"absolutely delicious! I make this with broccoli instead of spinach. I also make my own alfredo sauce."
"Made this for a high school track team pasta feed and it disappeared quickly....with lots of moms wanting the recipe!"
"Way to good!"
"Was looking to try something different with my chicken alfredo. Just made this about 30 minutes ago...A huge hit in my house. I'm definetly trying this again!!"