Bacon Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) prepared Ragu® Classic Alfredo
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
- 2. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in the drippings over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink.
- 3. Drain fettuccine; stir into a skillet. Add the Alfredo sauce, spinach, Italian seasoning and bacon. Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 699 calories, 38 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 1,329 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 44 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.