- 10 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 6 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the bacon, ketchup, pickles, barbecue sauce and mustard. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain spaghetti; stir into meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Cheeseburger Spaghetti
Sort By :
"Made this for a work luncheon and it was a hit. I used Hormel bacon pieces and substituted spiral noodles for the spaghetti."
"So I normally don't rate recipes, but I made this for supper tonight. I just ate like about 3 bites of it. I hated it. I made it for my family also and they didn't like it either. It just is thick and gross. I am pretty good at making almost anything, but this will definitely be a never again."
"My husband hated it, and both grandsons 5 and 11 didn't like either. Way to much BBQ sauce. If I make this again I would reduce the BBQ sauce, ketchup and pickles. gjk"
"was great, would make again."
"My college boys did not care for this at all! Ended up being a pizza night!"