Bacon Cheeseburger Spaghetti Recipe
“I run a daycare center and it's always hard to find different foods that the kids will actually eat. I spruced up a variation of this simple and quick recipe to my tastes, and now the kids (and my husband) request it all the time!” Nichelle Nell - Isle, Minnesota
- 10 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 6 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the bacon, ketchup, pickles, barbecue sauce and mustard. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain spaghetti; stir into meat mixture.
- 2. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups equals 567 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 2,026 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Cheeseburger Spaghetti
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC