“My husband and I both love these roll-ups. I often serve them with broccoli and cheese. They must be good, because this recipe won a first place prize at the Iowa State Fair!” Jessica Cain — Des Moines, IA
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (8 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, bacon and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Flatten biscuits into 5-in. circles; top each with 1/3 cup beef mixture. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard; serve with roll-ups. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p56
Reviews for Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review