Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 20 dill pickle slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon pizza or Italian seasoning
- Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles and cheeses. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza(12)
Sort By :
My husband and I love this pizza!
I agree, I used ground turkey and turkey bacon. Also used 1/2 the cheese. The pickle idea surprised me but it was really good. Only put onion on 1 half due to my picky eater! Will made again
Instead of ground beef or pork bacon - I used ground turkey and turkey bacon. Used my own homemade pickles on it. Also used a lower carb crust and lower in fat cheese. My family loved this recipe. Will definitely make it again.
was good but didnt realize how many calories it had till i was almost done cooking it, so i only had a slice..
I make this pizza a lot but instead of pizza sauce, I mix ketchup and mustard together for the sauce. That makes it taste more like a bacon cheeseburger
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >