Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 20 dill pickle slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon pizza or Italian seasoning
- 1. Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- 2. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles and cheeses. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
1 serving (2 each) equals 841 calories, 43 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 1,989 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 53 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.