- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, water, beef and bacon; heat through.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
"This was an OK quick meal. I followed the recipe as written. We liked it but there was nothing wow about it."
"Nice and easy to make. No real wow factor, but not bad for a quick dinner."
"My family loved this!!! We used BBQ sauce and extra bacon, i will be making this again for sure!!!"
"I bake it for 25 min. in the oven, instead of cooking on the stove. Also canned tomatoes make it even more delicious. My family loves this!"
"Tastey and easy to fix!"