- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, water, beef and bacon; heat through.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
Sort By :
Tastey and easy to fix!
Everytime I cook this it's delicious ! I don't use the barbecue sauce or mustard tho . I'll just add more bacon & shredded cheese . It's a family favorite ! :)
I made this for myself, my Mom, my Husband and my 3 kids aged 6,11 & 12 and we all thought it was terrible. Do not make this. It is disgusting.
I cooked the bacon first, left the grease in the pan and added a chopped onion and a green bell pepper. Saute that first then did my ground beef which I added some Worchestershire as it was cooking. At the end I added some BBQ sauce and some honey mustard dressing. Delicious! A keeper!
quick and easy weeknight favorite!