- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, water, beef and bacon; heat through.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
Sort By :
"I bake it for 25 min. in the oven, instead of cooking on the stove. Also canned tomatoes make it even more delicious. My family loves this!"
"Tastey and easy to fix!"
"Everytime I cook this it's delicious ! I don't use the barbecue sauce or mustard tho . I'll just add more bacon & shredded cheese . It's a family favorite ! :)"
"I made this for myself, my Mom, my Husband and my 3 kids aged 6,11 & 12 and we all thought it was terrible. Do not make this. It is disgusting."
"I cooked the bacon first, left the grease in the pan and added a chopped onion and a green bell pepper. Saute that first then did my ground beef which I added some Worchestershire as it was cooking. At the end I added some BBQ sauce and some honey mustard dressing. Delicious! A keeper!"