Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
My children really enjoy this effortless entree I concocted to duplicate the flavor of my favorite hamburger.Melissa Stevens, Elk River, Minnesota
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked Daily Chef Penne Rigate
Give flavor to your favorite Italian meals with premium Daily Chef Pasta.
Learn More >
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and
- set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted
- spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add
- to the skillet. Stir in the soup, water, beef and bacon; heat
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand
- for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue
- sauce and mustard if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 389 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 565 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.