Bacon Cheese Wreath Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, optional
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Parsley sprigs and diced pimientos, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and onions if desired. Stir in bacon. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Invert a small bowl in the center of a serving platter. Drop cream cheese mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls around edge of bowl. Remove bowl. Smooth cream cheese mixture, forming a wreath. Garnish with parsley and pimientos if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Wreath(5)
Sort By :
I actually made these for Christmas eve last year and it was gone very quickly ! My friends sister hunted me down for the recipe on Christmas Day ! They all loved it!
Easter egg shape sounds good - suggestions on how to decorate? thanks
I have made this recipe for over 25 years and my Great Aunt made it for the family before that. It is a must have at all family get-togethers. We also change the shape to fit the theme of the party.
My recipe calls for Miracle Whip though instead of regular mayonnaise and I think it does add a little extra flavor. The end decoration is different also, as we sprinkle chopped parsley over the entire wreath to look green and then use strips of roasted red pepper to make the bow. Try this recipe, you will love it.
I made this Wreath last year and it was a major hit! My familiy has since requested it at most holiday meals. I have shaped it into several different things to suit the holiday. At valentines day, of course it was a heart, New Years a snowflake (I used a large cookie cutter with plastic wrap inside,I compacted it into the mold, flipped it over and placed it on the plate, I used 3 different sizes it was very cute), Oh and easter it was an easter egg. Long story short...this recipe is a winner!
i made this years ago always wanted to make it now i can
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Party Appetizers >