Bacon Cheese Swirls Recipe
When you want a real crowd-pleaser, turn to these cheesy little bites made with refrigerated crescent dough. The flaky swirls have great onion flavor and a creamy filling.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four 8-in. x 6-in. rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, bacon, onion and milk. Spread evenly over rectangles.
- 2. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each roll into eight slices; place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
1 each: 59 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Swirls
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC