- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent dough into four 8-in. x 6-in. rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, bacon, onion and milk. Spread evenly over rectangles.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each roll into eight slices; place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Swirls
Sort By :
I added 1 cup of imitation crab to this recipe and it went over big time for an appetizer. Everyone loved it.
sounds yummy and easy..
love this ideal for a quick meal
breakfast or brunch