Bacon Cheese Swirls Recipe
When you want a real crowd-pleaser, turn to these cheesy little bites made with refrigerated crescent dough. The flaky swirls have great onion flavor and a creamy filling.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent dough into four 8-in. x 6-in. rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, bacon, onion and milk. Spread evenly over rectangles.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each roll into eight slices; place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 7 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Bacon Cheese Swirls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2009, p32
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Swirls(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >