- In a large bowl, beat ricotta and 4 ounces cream cheese until
- blended. Stir in 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, Parmesan cheese, bacon, 1
- tablespoon parsley, garlic salt, nutmeg, pepper and mushroom
- mixture. Spoon into shells; place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, melt remaining butter.
- Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add cream, broth and milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir
- in Romano cheese and the remaining cream cheese, Asiago and parsley.
- Pour over shells. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake 30
- minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 stuffed shells equals 554 calories, 42 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 975 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.