- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar (12 ounces) salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- On an ungreased baking sheet, roll the dough into a 12-in. circle. One one half of dough, sprinkle cheeses and bacon to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Bake at 425° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Cheese Stromboli in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p12
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Stromboli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2009
"i spread a little of the salsa on the dough before i aded the cheese and bacon, then followed the rest as written was wonderful!!!"