Bacon Cheese Spread Recipe
Each year, I share Christmas cheer by setting up a buffet at my family's hardware store. This cheese spread is always a biggie! —Sharon W. Bickett, Chester, South Carolina
- 1 package (12 ounces) bacon strips, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Cook bacon until crisp; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the next six ingredients. Stir in bacon. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 184 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC