Bacon Cheese Potatoes Recipe
I received this recipe from a friend who's a wonderful cook. This goes great with any main course, but it's especially good with ham. —Bertha Jensen, Mooresville, Indiana
- 3 pounds potatoes (about 6 medium), peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Paprika, optional
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. In a large bowl, mix potatoes with onion, cheese and mayonnaise.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon and olives. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 466 calories, 34 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 870 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC