- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- fourths. Roll each portion into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle.
- Sprinkle each with a fourth of the cheese, about 1/3 cup bacon and
- about 2 tablespoons onion.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut each into 12 slices. Place cut side down 2 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 209 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.