Bacon Cheese Frittata Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 232 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 253 mg cholesterol, 516 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Frittata
"Light and fluffy,very easy to make"
"This frittata was too salty for my tastes - I think it was the bacon I used. Next time I will use turkey bacon to cut down on calories, fat & salt. Otherwise this was a good recipe."
"My son doesn't care much for eggs or bacon (crazy, I know!) but he, my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed this!"
"Simple, fast, and easy on the oogy tummy."