Bacon Cheese Frittata Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 232 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 253mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 13g protein
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Frittata
"Light and fluffy,very easy to make"
"This frittata was too salty for my tastes - I think it was the bacon I used. Next time I will use turkey bacon to cut down on calories, fat & salt. Otherwise this was a good recipe."
"My son doesn't care much for eggs or bacon (crazy, I know!) but he, my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed this!"
"Simple, fast, and easy on the oogy tummy."