Bacon Cheddar Quiche Recipe
"Whenever company comes to stay over, I make this wonderful breakfast dish," writes Val Forsythe of Albert Lea, Minnesota. "They think I've worked for hours when it only takes about 20 minutes start to finish."
- 14 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 5 eggs
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate, layer the bacon, cheese, mushrooms and onion. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and cayenne; pour over the onion.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-1/2 minutes, stirring twice. Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes or until set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 256 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 218 mg cholesterol, 547 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Cheddar Quiche
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC