Bacon Cheddar Quiche Recipe
- 14 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 5 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate, layer the bacon, cheese, mushrooms and onion. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and cayenne; pour over the onion.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-1/2 minutes, stirring twice. Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes or until set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Bacon Cheddar Quiche(2)
Sort By :
Have made this several times. The kids and I love it but the hubby not so much. This time I made it with turkey bacon as I wasn't going to pay over $5 for a pound of bacon. Also used Colby/Jack cheese this time but think I prefer it with the sharp cheddar I usually use.
this recipe became a quick family favorite from the start! i had to substitute fresh spinach for the mushrooms because daughter doesn't like them. here's the recipe converted to cups:
14 bacon strips cooked & crumbled = 1-1/2c
1 jar mushrooms = 3/4 c
1 (10oz) pckg frozen spinach = 6c fresh = 1c cooked & drained
1 (5oz) can evap'd milk = 2/3c
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quiche >