Bacon-Cheddar Meat Loaves Recipe
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup crushed reduced-fat butter-flavored crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1/3 cup plus 8 teaspoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 turkey bacon strips, cut in half
- In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, crackers, 1/3 cup cheese, onion, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four small loaves; place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top each with a half-strip of bacon.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bacon-Cheddar Meat Loaves(7)
Sort By :
Great recipe! I accidently used smoked pepper instead of regular and my family loved it. They don't want me to use my old meatloaf recipe any more.
This Recipe has everything you love and is so easy to fix.
Very tasty! I made a change in the recipe and used ground bison instead of ground beef, and it was delicious! My whole family loved this recipe. I will definitely be making these again!
Really tasty! My husband love them!!
The whole family loves it!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >