Take these cheesy, fiery appetizers straight to the grill so you can add a touch of smoke. We pass them with bowls of guacamole and sour cream. —Wayne Barnes, Montgomery, Alabama
Recommended: Our Best Bacon Recipes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 24 jalapeno peppers (3 inches)
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, halved
- Guacamole and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, mix cheddar and cream cheese. Cut and discard tops from jalapenos; remove seeds. Fill each with 2 teaspoons cheese mixture. Wrap each with a bacon piece; secure with a toothpick.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning frequently. If desired, serve with guacamole and sour cream. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Bacon Cheddar Jalapenos in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Reviews for Bacon Cheddar Jalapenos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review