Bacon Cheddar Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 to 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Crackers and/or assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, cheddar cheese, salad dressing mix and bacon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Bacon Cheddar Dip
"I've been making this for years. Add a few drops of liquid smoke to put it over the top!"
"This dsih is the perfect complement for summer dishes"
"this was great! something different that you can use with so many things. i added a little more bacon than what it called for to give it more of that favor and the ranch was a little strong but if you add some more sour cream it turns out great!"
"I've made this dip for years - got it out of a magazine about 8 years ago, and people LOVE it! The leftover dip (if you have any), is great on baked potatoes!"
"This dip is very tasty and extremely easy to make. I took this to a party and came home with an empty bowl!"
"I liked it because it was different and I like to try recipes that aren't made all of the time."