Bacon Cheddar Dip
Give this recipe a try if you're looking for a deliciously different dip to serve with crackers, potato chips or vegetables. Ranch salad dressing adds a little zest.
10 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 to 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Crackers and/or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, cheddar cheese, salad
- dressing mix and bacon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.