Give this recipe a try if you're looking for a deliciously different dip to serve with crackers, potato chips or vegetables. Ranch salad dressing adds a little zest.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 to 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Crackers and/or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, cheddar cheese, salad dressing mix and bacon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Bacon Cheddar Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p201
Reviews for Bacon Cheddar Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review