- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 to 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Crackers and/or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, cheddar cheese, salad dressing mix and bacon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Bacon Cheddar Dip
Sort By :
"I've been making this for years. Add a few drops of liquid smoke to put it over the top!"
"This dsih is the perfect complement for summer dishes"
"this was great! something different that you can use with so many things. i added a little more bacon than what it called for to give it more of that favor and the ranch was a little strong but if you add some more sour cream it turns out great!"