Bacon-Cauliflower Tossed Salad Recipe
- 2 medium heads iceberg lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 1 medium head cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 to 8 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss the lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, cheese and green onions. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad. Yield: 24 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Bacon-Cauliflower Tossed Salad
"Very good! I gradually added the dressing approximately 1/4 c. At a time & stirred & tasted each time to make sure that I didn't make the salad too soggy or overly sweet. Itwas a good thing since I did not use all of the dressing. This is definitely a family favorite."