Bacon-Cauliflower Tossed Salad Recipe
I tweaked this tasty recipe from my sister-in-law by using Co-Jack cheese instead of Parmesan.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 2 medium heads iceberg lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 1 medium head cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 to 8 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss the lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, cheese and green onions. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad. Yield: 24 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC