This salad was my Aunt Lavern’s specialty and is still a family tradition. It has a crispy-crunchy combination of ingredients and a slightly sweet creamy dressing. —Kelly Ward Hartman, Cape Coral, Florida
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cauliflower, bacon, cheese, green pepper and onion. Combine the mayonnaise and sugar; spoon over cauliflower mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Cauliflower Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2005, p33
Reviews for Bacon Cauliflower Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review