Bacon Caprese Salad Recipe
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Arrange cheese, tomatoes and spinach on a large serving platter; top with bacon, basil and green onions. Just before serving, drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Caprese Salad
Sort By :
This salad has so many delicious flavors and they all blend together so well. I substituted Morning Star Bacon for the bacon and didn't put in the spinach. Very easy and delicious.
Thank you, Mary Ann for this easy and delicious recipe.
Yummy! A great, light salad. Very easy to make. Will be making this again.
Made this for Memorial Day weekend family dinner at the lake. Before I knew it, it was gone!! Absolutely perfect dish!
Made this for Memorial Day weekend family dinner at the lake. Before I turned around it was gone!! Didn't use vinaigrette, just drizzled with EVOO and balsamic vinegar. Absolutely perfect!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Caprese Salad >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >