- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the bacon, broccoli, raisins and sunflower kernels; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Stir before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Broccoli Salad(2)
Sort By :
This is a family favorite!
Delicious. Definitely a keeper. I made some adjustments in that I more than doubled the amount of broccoli, but kept everything else the same. I think the dressing is what really makes this salad. You can adjust the other ingredients, but stick to the basic dressing recipe for the sweet, salty and tangy taste you expect from this dish.