- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt, optional
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. In the drippings, cook broccoli and onion over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, parsley, seasoned salt if desired and pepper. Stir in bacon and broccoli mixture; add cheese and tomato.
- Pour into two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Bacon-Broccoli Quiche Cups
Sort By :
"I calculated 4 points on Weight Watchers using egg substitute. I will also use turkey sausage because I happen to like it. 45 pounds gone so far!!"
"I don't like that the recipe calls for 3 eggs but the nutrition was calculated using egg substitute, I don't use substitute. Otherwise the flavor was very good. Next time I may substitute 3 egg whites for one whole egg."
"We are on South Beach diet and substituted turkey sausage instead of bacon, this quiche recipe is amazing."
"My mom loves this recipe! It doesn't have the carbs that most Quiches have so she can eat it without feeling guilty."