Bacon-Broccoli Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper until blended. Stir in broccoli. Shape into a ball and roll in bacon. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Bacon-Broccoli Cheese Ball(12)
Sort By :
Used finely shredded Mexican 4 cheese blend, need to make 2 at a time it goes so fast.
Super easy and quick to make, love it.
Super easy and always a crowd pleaser
I used 3/4 tsp. fresh ground garlic pepper instead and also as others had suggested added the bacon to the cheese ball, then rolled it in parsley before serving. AWESOME!!!!
This, along with the Holiday Cheese Ball, was my first time making a cheese ball. It was devoured within 45 minutes of putting it on the table.
I like to grate cheddar cheese because it mixes into the cream cheese better. I also just mix the bacon pieces into the ball, that way every one gets bacon with their cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Ball Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >