- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper until blended. Stir in broccoli. Shape into a ball and roll in bacon. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Bacon-Broccoli Cheese Ball
"A good go to recipe. Has a really good taste & was liked by everyone. The broccoli was a nice change."
"I brought this to an office party and within 30 mins it was completely gone. I did spice it up a bit, I added 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 tsp season salt, and 3 strips of bacon."
"I doubled the recipe for a party with 20 people, and it was almost all gone! I substituted garlic powder for the pepper, and it was delicious. My guests were excited that it was rolled in bacon instead of nuts"
"Used finely shredded Mexican 4 cheese blend, need to make 2 at a time it goes so fast.Super easy and quick to make, love it."
"Super easy and always a crowd pleaser"