Bacon-Broccoli Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper until blended. Stir in broccoli. Shape into a ball and roll in bacon. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Bacon-Broccoli Cheese Ball
Sort By :
"I doubled the recipe for a party with 20 people, and it was almost all gone! I substituted garlic powder for the pepper, and it was delicious. My guests were excited that it was rolled in bacon instead of nuts"
"Very simple to prepare and I really liked the fresh broccoli in the recipe."
"Used finely shredded Mexican 4 cheese blend, need to make 2 at a time it goes so fast.Super easy and quick to make, love it."
"Super easy and always a crowd pleaser"
"I used 3/4 tsp. fresh ground garlic pepper instead and also as others had suggested added the bacon to the cheese ball, then rolled it in parsley before serving. AWESOME!!!!"