Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices American cheese
- Additional minced chives, optional
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter. Beat the eggs, chives, water, salt and pepper; pour into skillet. Cook and stir gently until eggs are set.
- 2. Top each muffin half with eggs, bacon, tomato and cheese. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 2-3 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with chives if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 607 calories, 36g fat (17g saturated fat), 493mg cholesterol, 1819mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 35g protein
Reviews for Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches
"My kids even LOVE this.. One of the best quick breakfast ever.. I did not put tomatoes on it though and it was still fantastic.."