- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices American cheese
- Additional minced chives, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter. Beat the eggs, chives, water, salt and pepper; pour into skillet. Cook and stir gently until eggs are set.
- Top each muffin half with eggs, bacon, tomato and cheese. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 2-3 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with chives if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches in Country Pork 1996, p29
Reviews for Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2011
"My kids even LOVE this.. One of the best quick breakfast ever.. I did not put tomatoes on it though and it was still fantastic.."
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2009