- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (3 ounces) real bacon bits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crust into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a small skillet, heat remaining oil until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- Spoon eggs over crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheeses. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews for Bacon Breakfast Pizza
"I made this recipe as directed. It was super easy and really fast to make. In the future, like others said, I would add more seasoning to the eggs such as pepper or hot sauce."
"This was easy and delicious! I used milk instead of water and I switched out the bacon for ham. I also had some extra hashbrowns to use up and that was a great addition!"
"Made the recipe as written and thought it was average. Needed seasoning to give it more flavor. I think that the bacon did not give it enough flavor for my taste and that the addition of sausage would have helped. It was easy to make and attractive,"
"I haven't tried this recipe yet, but want to...but for those of you who have, how would it be if you spread a bit of sausage gravy over the crust before putting on the eggs and cheese? Campbell's has a very good canned sausage gravy that would make it quick and easy."
"Very good...quick and easy. I used microwave bacon and crumbled it on the pizza. Reheats well."
"This was so simple and had a ton of flavor! I used sausage and bacon just because my family likes both breakfast meats. I also used more shredded hashbrowns that what is called for to create a thicker crust which made eating it a whole lot easier. The crescent rolls made for a buttery, flaky crust that everyone enjoyed. Definitely a staple breakfast recipe in our house."
"It is so good"
"I have made this pizza serveral times and it is always a hit. My family loves it. Another great topping is cooked breakfast sausage or even cooked hasbrowns if you have them."